If you’re still running off v1.0 of your marketing emails…The Email Overhaul is right for you.
Investment: Starting at $3550 for 3 sequences
Email is likely the #1 driver of new business for your education startup. And it’s also one of the first ways you build a relationship with your users.
The messages you send to their inbox get them to know, like, and trust you – or not.
- You need to get more school leaders on the phone or more of those sign-ups onto your webinar? – better emails can do that.
- You need more users to take important actions in your product, and fewer to sign-up once and never login again? – yup, better emails can do that, too.
The Email Overhaul is right for you if you slapped together a series of messages – going by what you guessed sounded right – without much of a strategy, research, or voice behind it.
When we’re done, you’ll get more than just improved conversions, increased usage, and reduced churn – you’ll get comfort & confidence. You’ll know your emails are a valuable asset helping turn more new sign ups into true fans.
For more on how we can help you check out how Gerard Dawson helped Edpuzzle increase revenue and reduce churn through better copywriting in their emails.
If you need to show prospects the transformation your product can make…a Case Study is right for you.
When your salesperson needs to show a prospect the real results of your product, a case study offers incredible value.
Just introduce us to your most successful users, and we’ll take it from there. Our process includes:
- Researching the school/district to understand the specific context surrounding their story
- Scheduling & conducting a professional interview to elicit the best stories and quotes
- Crafting a compelling narrative highlighting the pain points your product addresses, the process of rolling out the product, and all the great details of how your product led to the school or district’s success
Here’s a real case study Gerard Dawson wrote for Freshgrade.
Investment: Starting at $900
If you just want someone to tell you what needs fixing, the Copy Audit is right for you.
I review your most important existing marketing and sales collateral (up to 15 pages). This includes website copy, emails, one-pagers, and anything else you use to get people to sign-up and buy.
I dive in and give you all the feedback you need to make things work better. Then, I send you everything back with my notes, so you can make the changes yourself or with your team. We do a 1-hour call to walk through my notes and recommendations.
No need to guess about what to fix. You get a plan of exactly what your next steps should be.
Want to get started today? Click the button to book a call.