Today’s guest on the EdTech Startup Show is Dr. Aditya Nagrath, CEO of Elephant Learning Math Academy.
Dr. Aditya Nagrath is the co-founder of Elephant Learning Math Academy, a platform that promises to teach children 1.5 years of math in 10 weeks using the system just 30 minutes per week.
Dr. Nagrath holds a PhD in Mathematics & Computer Science from University of Denver. After a decade in University, Dr. Nagrath graduated to found Elephant Head Software where he led a team of no more than 10 engineers to bring over 35 different product lines with over 50 different applications to market between 2009 and 2016. In 2016, Dr. Nagrath co-founded Elephant Learning with Professor Alvaro Arias from the University of Denver in order to bring transformational change to America’s education system.
Today’s episode of the podcast is brought to you by The Business of Learning Letter, the only daily email on the education industry written by a real teacher. And, you guessed it, that teacher is me – Gerard Dawson.
Sign up for The Business of Learning Letter and start receiving short daily insights on the education business. Ready by folks at Newsela, Edpuzzle, Nearpod, and more. Sign up here.
Insights from Dr. Aditya Nagrath
Links from this episode
- Elephant Learning Facebook Page
- Inc Magazine article on the growth of Slack
- Elephant Learning Math Academy
- University of Denver produced video on Elephant Learning co-founders
- Child’s home learning environment predicts 5th-grade academic skills
Want to hear more from entrepreneurs interested in gamification?
If you liked this episode, then please…
- Subscribe to The EdTech Startup Show in your favorite podcast player
- Leave a rating.
- Write an honest review of the show.
- Share it with an educator, parents, or entrepreneur in your life.
- Send your feedback to Gerard Dawson on Twitter or LinkedIn
Want more on the intersection of tech, business, and education?
Join The Business of Learning Letter, and get the only daily email newsletter, written by a teacher, on the business of education: