“They know marketing, but they don’t know education…”
“It took them too long to understand our product…”
“They promised a lot, but school admin ignored us…”
If you’ve hired marketing agencies or freelancers before and said that ☝️, then you’re in the right place.
You need someone who understands the teachers, parents, and school leaders you’re trying to reach.
And you need a trusted advisor who knows the dynamics, trends, and selling process involved in marketing an education product.
I help education companies, EdTech startups, and consultants get more leads, increase awareness, and tell better stories.
Here’s how I do it:
|+web copy & landing pages|
+paid ad copy
+email marketing strategy
+onboarding & retention
…helped improve the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.”
We’ve seen our blog subscriber base grow and have been able to use his writing for PR and to improve the effectiveness of our ad campaigns. So Gerard has helped improve the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
Want to talk soon? You can sign up here.
If you're not quite ready, then I wouldn't want you to leave empty handed...
These 5 powerful lessons take little time to read, but can make a HUGE impact if you actually apply them
- Why the "education" market doesn't exist (and why thinking it does can be a big problem for you)
- The ONE mistake you are probably making right now in the marketing for your education company (and, of course, suggestions for how to fix it)
- A quick example of how I helped "EdTechCo" revitalize their sales emails
- The 3 types of educators you must talk to before you write your sales or marketing copy
- An inside look at two things your competitors are probably doing, and how you can win by doing something different